Monday, March 26, 2012

Push Around Buggy Detailing

I saw on the web somewhere several months ago about a mom who painted their cozy coup and thought "I have to try this!" So I did!

Here is my Pip's new ride.

Photobucket
CIMG3029

This is a lot easier than it looks. Just plastic spray paint and painter's tape.

But be careful with taping off your lines. Plastic paint seems to be different than regular paint and gets under the tape easier so I had to redo this a few times and triple layer the tape.

NEXT I will be turning his Cozy Coup into the Mystery Machine!

1 comment:

  1. Cute! 2 things: numero uno-I was looking for plastic spray paint in February and the people at Michael's told me there was no such thing. Liars. #2 are you talking about the person who repainted a cozy coupe to look like a mini cooper? I saw that, too.

    ReplyDelete